Interested in learning more about volunteering for the race? Please fill out the sidebar on the right.
Day of the Race Volunteer Tasks:
- Racer Registration morning of race at Gould Farm
- TSR Booth at Thunderfest
- Pre Race Dinner
- Racer packet pick up
- Selling T-shirts and Thunderbolt stuff at ELKs
- Handing out race packets Friday before race
- Race Marshals assigned to Ski Patrol on the mountain to monitor race course and assist if needed in the event of racer injury
- Time keepers
- Runners (Skiers to relay documents)
- Starter volunteers at start line to time upward bound skiers
Interested in learning more about volunteering for trail days? Email Paul for information!
The first of our 2016 Thunderbolt Ski Runners Trail Days will take place:
Sunday October 23rd @ 8:30am
Gould Road Parking near the Pond & Gazebo
If you are able to bring a gas powered weed whacker equipped with a vegetation blade please do so (sting equipped WW’s do not work); the club will provide fuel. Golf club style weed whackers and folding saws are helpful. The club owns some equipment that will be available to volunteers.
Finally, we are trying to determine the number of volunteers for planning purposes. So if you can join us next Sunday (10/23) and/or if you have questions, please email me: email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you there!